Your Netgear router is one of the most important pieces of technology in your home. It keeps you connected to the internet, and lets you share files and printers between all of your devices. But what do you do when the orange light starts flashing? Here’s how to fix Netgear router orange light.
Why Netgear Router show Orange Light?
Netgear routers showing orange light usually indicate that the router is not getting power. There are a few things you can do to troubleshoot and resolve this issue:
- -Ensure that the power cord is plugged in properly to the outlet and to the router
- -Check to see if there are any blown fuses or tripped circuit breakers in your home
- -Make sure that your modem is turned on and plugged in correctly
- If you’ve tried all of these things and are still having problems, please contact our support team for assistance.
If you have a Netgear router, you may have noticed that the power LED is blinking orange. This means that there is a problem with the router and it needs to be fixed. There are a few things you can try to fix an orange light on your Netgear router.
Steps to Fix Netgear Router Orange Light?
- If you have a Netgear router, you may have noticed that the power LED is blinking orange. This means that there is a problem with the router and it needs to be fixed. There are a few things you can try to fix an orange light on your Netgear router.
- First, make sure that all of the cables are securely connected and there is no loose connection. If everything seems to be plugged in properly, unplug the power cord from the router and plug it back in. Wait for the router to power up and see if the orange light is still blinking.
- If the orange light continues to blink, it means there is a problem with the firmware, Then Follow the Instruction below.
Update Netgear Router Firmware
Assuming you would like to update your Netgear router firmware, below are the general steps you will need to take. Note that actual process may vary slightly depending on your specific router model.
1) Download the latest firmware for your router from the Netgear support website.
2) Connect to your router’s web interface. This can be done by entering the router’s IP address into a web browser.
3) Navigate to the firmware update page within the web interface.
4) Select the new firmware file you downloaded in step 1 and initiate the update process.
5) Once finished, reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
If your Netgear router is flashing orange, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the problem. We’ve outlined some of the most common solutions in this guide, so be sure to give them a try before contacting support. If you still have problems after trying these solutions or your router continues to flash orange, our team at routerlogin.net is here to help.