How can you configure the Nighthawk AX11000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 router?
Netgear has always been a leading brand in providing the most advanced networking devices to users around the world. Wireless routers, modems, and other Netgear devices are easy to configure and configure because they do not have such a complex set of procedures for their installation and setup of Nighthawk AX11000.
Netgear AX11000 Nighthawk 3-way Wi-Fi 6 router setup
The settings of all Netgear wireless routers are almost the same, and the basic required procedure includes access to the administrator’s login window. This access is possible through Netgear’s own web address, ie www.routerlogin.net, standard IP 192.168.1.1, and through Netgear Nighthawk / Up / Genie applications.
- Open the web address www.routerlogin.net in the address bar of the browser and enter.
- If this routerlogin.net web address does not take you to the administrator’s web portal on the router, try to go to the administrator settings page using the default static IP of 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1.
- Now enter your login details, ie the username and password “admin” and “password” and these values
are case sensitive and should be kept in mind by users.
- Once you enter the Netgear Wireless Router Administrator page, go to the Internet and WAN section and select the appropriate connection type from the connection type drop-down list.
- After selecting the correct connection type, you will need to fill in some information in the following window provided by your ISP. This information is usually the username and password.
- Click the Save and Change Apply tab, and then select the Restart Now tab for all changes to take effect on the router device.
Note- This initial configuration of the router is important and without this basic setting the router will not work.
Make sure you have restarted your Netgear NIGHTHAWK AX11000 tri-band router correctly. Users should always make these settings.
How can you change the username and password on the Netgear Nighthawk AX11000 Tri-band Wi-fi 6 router?
The Netgear AX11000 Tri-Band router username and password can be easily changed by accessing the setup portal via the common web address www.routerlogin.net and the default IP 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1.
Here’s how to quickly change your Netgear Nighthawk AX11000 username or password.
- Make sure your Netgear router is plugged in and stable, open a web browser on your PC and enter the routerlogin.net web address or launch the Netgear Nighthawk application.
- Now enable login with username and password and click enter.
- To successfully access the router’s web interface, select the Wireless Security tab.
- In the current window, create a new and custom login password. However, it is always advisable to set a fixed login password.